Shoring tower with integral safety system
The introduction of French state health insurance specification NT24 is behind MILLS’ initiative in developing a new shoring tower suited to both buildings and public works. This tower competes directly with the many other stair towers already on the market, which are invariably heavy and difficult for a team to erect safely.
This new generation tower is easy to use, safe and uses lightweight components. It is compatible with MILLS scaffolding system, making it easy to brace, connect towers together and deck between the towers.
4 identical frames for each level.
Each frame has :
- Safety : top rail, mid rail, access ladder.
- Automatic locking without pins.
- A lifting ring.
One standard deck component.
- Access deck covering half the area of a level.
- Standard parts less than 15 kg to reduce manual handling injuries.
Compatible with our scaffolding system.
- Bracing and connection without tube and clamp.
- Decking between towers for shuttering and deshuttering operations.
- Platform at the top of the towers for grouting pre- castbeams.